Advising and Career Center

The Advising Center at Humboldt State University has professional advisors to help with degree completion and career planning.

Registrar’s Office

The Registrar’s office has a Transfer and Graduation Counselor who can assist with questions about your degree. Stop by and set up an appointment or call the Registrar’s office at (707) 826-4101.

Career Partners

If you are a potential employer or an agency who focuses on assisting veterans find careers and employment, please submit your name, organization, short paragraph on services, contact information to

Career OneStop