Active Duty Service Members and Tuition Assistance

Each military branch has its own TA application form and procedures. To find out how to get started with Tuition Assistance, please talk to your chain of command. Once approved for TA, submit your authorization forms to Humboldt's Student Financial Services office and then contact VETS for the next steps.


Student Financial Services

Student & Business Services, 2nd Floor